You Are In!Welcome to PTI Live 2021
- EMAILS 1: Please keep an eye out for THREE emails:
- An order confirmation
- Your log in details
- A welcome to “PTI Live 2021” message from Brett Chitty
- EMAILS 2:
- Our emails are sent from “email@example.com”. You could consider “whitelisting” this email address or add it into your address book/contacts, to reduce the possibility of the emails going to junk or spam folder.
- All emails we send out will have the subject line beginning “[PTI Live 2021]…”.
- PRIVATE FORUM: You already have access to the private forum for PTI Live 2021 participants on our website. Accessing this forum is included in the welcome email. This is where all the discussion is taking place.
- We will also add all the updates there as well, including latest news, announcements, and contact information.
- Please introduce yourself in the “Introduce Yourself” thread – we want to know about you! Share where you live, what you do, and why you’ve joined the event.
- Don’t be afraid of taking part, you’ll find this forum to be a most friendly place to hang out in, and you could form some fantastic friendships as a result.
- ATTENDING: We use Zoom Meetings for this virtual event. The Zoom details to join is always available in the private forum, as well inside the calendar within the forum area. We will also send out the Zoom details via email shortly before each session.
- RECORDINGS & DOWNLOADS: We will send you a email later in the week to let you know how access the recordings and download any audio recordings or PDFs.
- GETTING IN TOUCH: You can get in touch with me and my co-presenter, Zaina Della Porta, in one of several ways (also available in the private forum)
- Brett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zaina: email@example.com
- Brett: +44 7951 695 632 (text messages only, please)
REMINDER OF WHEN THE EVENT STARTS
1 3Days : 1 4Hours : 2 1Minutes : 5 0Seconds
You missed out!
- Sunday 28th February
- Monday 1st March
- Tuesday 2nd March
- Pacific: 8:00 am to 10:30 am, and 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Eastern: 11:00 am to 11:30 am, and 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- GMT: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm, and 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- CET: 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm, and 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- IDT: 6 pm to 8:30 pm, and 9:30 pm to 12:00 am
- There is a one-hour break on each day, about, with a shorter 10-15 minute break in each session.
- Finishing times are approximate – we will do our best to stick to the times listed above.
Both Brett and Zaina are looking forward to the event. Take care and we will see you there.